[OpenSIPS-Users] Setting do_routing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Feb 17 19:38:08 CET 2014

Hello,

For me as developer, the easiest way to do it is by using AVPs - still a
single param passed to the function, but using a var that is able to
store multiple values.
The generic way is by passing a list of IDs - this will require more
parsing in code but also more processing in the script (to build the list).

Do you find that using only AVPs for multi-ID routing will be a
limitations ?