[OpenSIPS-Users] Initializing SIP messages from routing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Feb 14 12:51:02 CET 2014

Hello,

RTPproxy can be installed on a different machine (and you can have
multiple rtpproxies under a single OpenSIPS) - the communication between
is done via IP.

Yes, the idea is to start media injection and to stop it at 200 OK (to
allow the end-to-end media).

Using a B2BUA for this purpose is like using a truck to carry a feather
:). It can be done, but not the optimal solution.