[OpenSIPS-Users] Setting do_routing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Feb 13 17:28:52 CET 2014

Hi Nick,

What will help you is a kind of route_to_gw() but instead of taking as
param a single GW, to take a list of GWs ? and to iterate through using
use_next_gw() ?

Also, what Nick Altman says is very very true - you can simply populate
the AVPs he mentioned (do it from script, loading from a DB, replacing
the functionality of do_routing() ) and do the use_next_gw() ......it
simply works....and it simply scale :)