[OpenSIPS-Users] Registrar - max_contacts and 503 logging

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Feb 7 21:00:53 CET 2014

Hello,

Not sure a bug or an undocumented feature, but save() function, in case
of internal error, is stopping the script.

Assuming we change that (to continue the script execution), you will
failure from "save()" without actually knowing the error itself. I
assume you are looking the error code/reason, right ?