[OpenSIPS-Users] Account expiration notification

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Feb 6 19:15:55 CET 2014

Hello,

You are mentioning 2 different things here : (1) presence for
notifications and (2) registration status of the user.

Presence and registration are not related at all (unless using the
pua_usrloc module).

The closest I can understand is: you have presence between UAs and one
UA crashes -> the other UAs are still seeing it online (and not offline)
- is this correct ?