[OpenSIPS-Users] Setting do_routing

Nick Altmann nick.altmann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 12:48:14 CET 2014

You may create carrier with all gateways.
After route_to carrier() it writes gw list into this avp:

modparam("drouting", "ruri_avp", '$avp(dr_ruri)')

I think you may try to play changing this avp (and another
corresponding avps - gw_attrs_avp, gw_prefixes_avp).

I use such method for dispatcher module in very complicated
configuration, when I need to change gwlist using my own rules.

--
Nick