[OpenSIPS-Users] (no subject)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Feb 5 13:49:56 CET 2014

Hello,

Simply adding the info into database (via opensipsctl) does not make
OpenSIPS aware of the info. If using a version older than 1.10, you need
to restart (so OpenSIPS will reload). Starting with 1.10 you have the
reg_reload MI command:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.10.x/uac_registrant.html#id250386