[OpenSIPS-Users] Dailog State 5

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Dec 10 13:24:02 CET 2014

Hello Mike,

Normally, state 5 means that the dialog is over, and just waiting to be
deleted from memory (BYEs have been sent!).

 From those numbers, it looks like you have enough shared memory, but no
sufficient pkg memory.
Could you please provide the following:

* amount of SHM and PKG you start OpenSIPS with
* any relevant ERRORs you see in the logfile
* output of "opensipsctl fifo get_statistics shmem:" command when you
start to see memory errors

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer