[OpenSIPS-Users] Load Balancer Group ID with AVP variable

campusvtv campusvtv at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 20:16:56 CET 2014

Hello,

theoretically you can use a variable (OpenSIPs 1.11.X):

"grp- group id for the destinations; the destination may be grouped in
several groups you can you for different scenarios; this can be a number
or a variable containing a numerical value."

Are you sure $avp(GroupID) contain a numerical value?

If $avp(GroupID) contain a numerical value, try to assign to a different
variable before invoking load_balance function:

$var(a)=$avp(GroupID)

then

load_balance("$var(a)","PSTN")

Regards