[OpenSIPS-Users] Stress test for call setup

microx acmicrox at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 11:02:32 CET 2014

Hi all,

I'm doing the stress test for the OpenSIPS server and the RTP proxy. I
encounter the high drop rate of commands sent from SIP server to the RTP
proxy. I send 20 INVITEs in one second to the SIP server and the RTP proxy
only successfully handled fewer than 75%  commands from the SIP server. I am
curious about others' experiences of this issue. How can I increase the
number of commands sent from the SIP server to be successfully handled by
the RTPProxy? I have increased the number of retries to be 20
(modparam("rtpproxy", "rtpproxy_retr", 20)).

Any idea/comment is greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,
Chen-Che