[OpenSIPS-Users] NAT configuration residential script

campusvtv campusvtv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 05:50:21 CET 2014

Hello,

I'm tryng residential script in a basic scenario.

I'm using Jitsi and XLite for my tests. Both are behind a NAT and
OpenSIPs listen on a Public IP.

If I call from Jitsi to X-LIte the audio work on both ways because
OpenSIPs detect JITSI SDP INVITE contain a private address:

c=IN IP4 192.168.1.4.

and change it to rtpproxy public address before send INVITE to X-Lite
because I'm using nat_uac_test(31) where "8 - SDP is searched for
occurrence of RFC1918 / RFC6598 addresses"

If I call from X-Lite to Jitsi, audio only on X-Lite.

The problem is on Jitsi SDP 200 ok there is this line:

c=IN IP4 192.168.1.4.

So X-Lite try to send RPT stream to this address.

If I use rtpproxy_engage on the initial INVITE, audio work always but I
think not is the best solution.

Any hint?

Regards