[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] Obsolete Modules

Bobby Smith bobby.smith at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 14:25:56 CET 2014

Greetings,

Has the response format been changed to match the same content of the
original mi_xmlrpc module?  This was one of my biggest complaints with
migrating, because the new module (since all return content is in a single
XML node instead of the preferred actual XML content response) used a
slightly different, "::" delimited format.  This was problematic because it
would cause the rewrite of literally hundreds of nagios remote execution
scripts.

Thanks,