[OpenSIPS-Users] topology_hiding() not executing

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 07:11:32 CEST 2014

Very interesting thing happened, If i am authentication trunk using
uac_auth() function then it is not handling BYE from callee, but if i use
IP base authentication on trunk between opensips and asterisk it works! and
also handling BYE properly. Don't you think it is wired?

Here is my asterisk sip.conf  if i comment out permit ip and
insecure=invite its works!  with BYE message also. Why it is not working
properly with UAC authentication?

[4545]
type=friend
host=182.72.242.164