[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Billing Discrepancy

sguptaau sguptaau at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 15:49:28 CEST 2014

Hi,
I'm relatively new to OpenSIPS but have been able to deploy a few OpenSIPS
installations at our organisation with the assistance of some experts.

Our environment is of terminating short-duration calls for call-centers
predominantly.  In such a case, we haven't been receiving accurate billing
CDRs as the CDRs being generated by the platform have durations that are
inflated by 40-60%.

It was suggested by someone to enable in-call pings and proxy media which
have also implemented and whilst this has improved the discrepancies it
hasn't fully resolved them.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sahil