[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool E.164 number

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 04:03:19 CEST 2014

Thanks for reply Adrian,

I have one more question, Problem is my customer only want to dial
1<US_PhoneNumber>  they don't like 001 idea, Now i want to set up something
in asterisk so when i dial 1<US_PhoneNumber> it will automatically append
00 prefix but i don't know how do i configure that part in Opensips.. do
you have any example or some kind of document?

I will appropriate your help