[OpenSIPS-Users] Manipulation of 200 OK after BYE

Michele Mazzi mm at ipkom.com
Fri Aug 22 12:37:50 CEST 2014

Hello,

in order to terminate cals to a specific carrier, I'm callog through a
Kamailio to add a tech prefix to the called number, so I've implemented
some manipulation in order to add/remove such prefix.
I'm adding this prefix for messages going to the carrier and I'm
removing the prefix for messages going to my softswitch.
Almost everything is fine, expect for the fact that I'm unable to
manipulare the last 200 OK that is exchanged after the BYE request.
So the carrier or my softswitch (depending on who closes the call), get
an invalid dialog and retransmits the BYE message.

I see I cannot intercept that OK from the kamailio configuration and thi
si s a huge problem.
I suppose this is due to the fact that the BYE itself destroy the dialog
and the next OK, is bypassed from the kamailio subsystem, without
passing from the dialplan.

Anyway it makes no sense there is no way to manipulate that message and
I'm probably missing something.

Any help?

Thank you,
Michele