[OpenSIPS-Users] tcp_no_new_conn_bflag usage

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Wed Aug 20 17:06:56 CEST 2014

Hello,

The tcp_no_new_conn_bflag only instructs OpenSIPS to not attempt opening
a new TCP connection, and only re-use existing connections for relaying
the request ( if no connection available, a negative reply will
automatically be generated ) - it is currently not linked to the status
of an AOR ( registered or not ).

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer