[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool Prepaid Billing configuration question

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 21:12:20 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have setup CDRTool + Opensips + FreeRadius + CallControl, I am first time
working with any billing system so get little confused. I am not seeing any
document related CDRTool about how to add customer, how to assign rates and
add balance. Is there am i missing something? I google all over the place
but there isn't any detail documents about how to use web GUI.

1. Can i configure two SIP phone in my LAB to test prepaid calling care?

2. How do i configure destination? I have load example rating csv file
which comes with CDRTool source and find many countries, but how it will
with calling? USA has 1 code but how Opensip understand after 1 whatever
you dial will be US number?

3. Some how i have created profile, and add destination but when i calling
it is saying you don't have balance, How do i add balance?