[OpenSIPS-Users] using mediaproxy with 2 different interfaces for each stream

Чалков Артём achalkov at ya.ru
Thu Aug 7 18:56:27 CEST 2014

Hello!
There is a scheme of my services's media (RTP, as axample):

UAC (ext_ip1) ---> (ext_ip2) rtpproxy (int_ip1) ---> (int_ip2) mediagateway.

I want to try use MediaProxy instead of rtpproxy, but as i understand, mediaproxy can use only one network interface per one stream. Only working scheme after my tries:

UAC (ext_ip1) ---> (ext_ip2) mediaproxy (ext_ip2) ---> (ext_ip3) mediagateway

I tried to configure mediaproxy by writing both ip as relay_ip:
relay_ip = ext_ip2 int_ip1

but it takes no effect. Trying to use advertised_ip parameter also takes no effect  (sending advertised_ip to both sides).

Is it possible to use 2 different network interfaces for each stream with mediaproxy and if it is possible - how to do that?

Thx.