[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips and syslog facility/level

Muhammad Shahzad shaheryarkh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 10:17:32 CEST 2014

You can set opensips log level using "debug" parameter.

http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-1-11#toc35

Also make sure your syslog service is configured to send local2.* logs to
the log file(s) where you want to see them. i.e. to see all opensips logs
file named opensips.log set /etc/rsyslog.conf to have entry like this,

local2.*  /var/log/opensips.log

Then restart the service.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.