[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-News] [ANN] OsipsDagram - OpenSIPS Datagram connector from Go available

Dan Christian Bogos danb.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 17:22:38 CEST 2014

Hey Bogdan,

Many thanks for having us at the summit. Aside presenting our work, I
was able to learn new interesting new tips and tricks on OpenSIPS
architecture so I am simply hoping for new Summits in the future ;).
Regarding benefits to the community, happy to serve and looking forward
to hear more thoughts on the integration.

Cheers,
DanB