[OpenSIPS-Users] test engage_media_proxy

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Mon Aug 4 13:41:43 CEST 2014

On 04 Aug 2014, at 13:29, Edwin <eahaselhoff at gmail.com> wrote:

> For this reason I rather use the engage_media_proxy.
>
> Maybe a feature request should be made. Something like the return of the ip
> addres from the media relay that answered the request, and -1 if no
> media-relay answered?

The request is not sent until later, when the request will actually go out. Changing it to behave like you want would imply “reserving” the relay early, and using that info later, it’s not a trivial change, and unfortunately I can’t allocate time to look deeper into this at the moment, sorry.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects