[OpenSIPS-Users] Raising an exported event with pseudo var

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Fri Aug 1 22:53:00 CEST 2014

Group,

Can anyone share the procedure in which I can raise and exported event and
include a pseudo variable in the body? I need $Ri to be included to provide
a sense of identification as to which server is raising the event

startup_route {

                        subscribe_event("E_UL_AOR_DELETE", "rabbitmq:
127.0.0.1/reg");

                        subscribe_event("E_UL_AOR_INSERT", "rabbitmq:
127.0.0.1/reg");

}

I am getting a payload that defines the user being added and deleted but I
I wish to include the server which raised the event in the body as well.

Thanks,

Tito