[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips plays an audio

H Yavari hyavari at rocketmail.com
Tue Apr 22 08:44:26 CEST 2014

Hi Michele,
Can you give us some hints? I installed Asterisk too.
caller------>opensips----->asterisk------>callee , is the flow? You can play different audio based on caller with asterisk ?

Plz help us to implement this.
thanks.
---
Regards,
H.Yavari

Hi Frana,
Just install an Asterisk and live happy.
If you need help i've already di what you want
Michele

Hi Frank,