[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy with load balancing and localization

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Sat Apr 19 20:06:56 CEST 2014

Hi,

On Apr 19, 2014, at 11:42 AM, Hòa Nguyễn <hoanguyen2708 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I just want to know if there is a way to load balancing mediaproxy with localization, for example I want to place 2 media-relay in Canada and 3 media-relay in U.S. I can use mmgeoip module to determine where is the client from, like from Canada, but I can't get the dispatcher to load balancing between only 3 relay in Canada, they only support load balancing between all relay. I really appreciate if someone can help me

MediaProxy won't do that automatically for you. However, you can set the following AVP [0] to manually choose the relay. You can write your logic in OpenSIPS and set it before calling engage_mediaproxy.

[0]: http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/mediaproxy.html#id249322

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects