[OpenSIPS-Users] Deprecated behind commands in RTPProxy DOC

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Apr 18 12:18:46 CEST 2014

Yup, you are right, rtpproxy_engage() is not deprecated :). Fixed the
documentation.

Regarding the engage vs offer/answer functions, this is strongly related
to your scenario. If you simply want to use RTPProxy in a common
scenario (for two clients behind NAT), you can simply call
rtpproxy_engage() once and it will take care of all the session. But if
you want to do more complex things, like bridging, changing the IP in
the SDP, trusting clients IP, you'll have to use offer/answer functions
using the proper flags for each request/reply.

Best regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com