[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS - REQUEST_ROUTE, ONREPLY_ROUTE, BRANCH_ROUTE

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Apr 18 10:38:02 CEST 2014

Hi, Maksim!

If you are new to OpenSIPS, you should start by following a couple of
webinars [1] to understand how OpenSIPS works. The getting started
tutoria [2] might also be useful.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Webinars
[2] http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-GettingStarted

Best regards,