[OpenSIPS-Users] UDP vs TCP/TLS

leo uzcudunl at yahoo.it
Thu Apr 17 16:51:40 CEST 2014

Hello Razvan,

/From the logs, for me it is pretty clear that the connection does not
exist, therefore OpenSIPS cannot contact your client behind NAT.
After finally managing to call over TCP (after 10 seconds or so),
placing another call succeeds?
/ Yes, normally is taken between 10 to 30 seconds to get the ringing

The strange thing is when the client (the one i try to call) registers for
the first time, the call is established in 2/3 secs (like with UDP)!!!!.
After +/- 8:30 to 9:30 mins (510 to 570 secs) the problem starts.
At the beginning i thought it could be an expiry problem (600 secs) but i've
tried to change it to 86400 secs and the situation doesn't changed.
One more test i've done is to create a linphone account (i don't know if you
know it) and using their SIP server always work... :( . I can't understand
why i can't achieve that with opensips.