[OpenSIPS-Users] OPTIONS over TCP

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 19:21:36 CEST 2014

You don't really need Options for TCP. You use Options to keep UDP
ports/connection open. TCP is a stateful connection. You only need to make
sure that opensips keeps the connection open for the period of the time it
is needed.

is_from_gw should work since it works based on the src_ip.

Regards,
Ali Pey