[OpenSIPS-Users] Miliseconds precision for accounting module

Maciej Bylica mbsip at gazeta.pl
Tue Apr 15 17:04:47 CEST 2014

Hello,

It works, but:
1) get_timestamp doesnt work inside has_totag section
 if (has_totag()) {
    if (loose_route()) {
          if (is_method("BYE")) {
              get_timestamp($avp(secbye),$avp(usecbye));
but works if called before that section

2) because i need to count duration, i should rather place it inside
onreply_route
         if (t_check_status("200")) {
                get_timestamp($avp(sec),$avp(usec));
        }
 but the question is how it will behave in case of reINVITE is triggered
from the originating side.
I think $avp(sec),$avp(usec) will be overwritten.
So maybe wise idea will be to set some flag in first 200 message and make
another statement like if ((t_check_status("200")) && !(isflagset(XX)))

What do you think about p1 and p2?

Thanks
Mac