[OpenSIPS-Users] How to store SRTP keys of 200 OK?

microx acmicrox at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 03:07:37 CEST 2014

Hi Liviu,

Many thanks for your reply. The version of OpenSIPS I used is 1.9.0, so it
really works as you said. I thought that exec_avp cannot be invoked on
rely_route because the exec module of 1.9 doc does not say that exec_avp can
be used on reply_route (module doc shows: this function can be used from
REQUEST_ROUTE, FAILURE_ROUTE, LOCAL_ROUTE, STARTUP_ROUTE). If possible, the
document is suggested to be updated to reflect the new great support. Thanks
so much.

Best wishes,
Chen-Che