[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips as a AS in open IMS system

sulabh sulabh at mirafra.com
Mon Apr 7 06:43:06 CEST 2014

Hi All,

I am trying to setup the opensips as an AS in our open IMS core setup.

I have few doubts regarding it. In steed of using the opensips data base
how do I ensure that opensips is connected to the HSS ?

Just by replacing the parameters in config file for opensip data base
with the HSS database?

Also how to start the opensips in different mode such as AS?

Can anyone please help me setup this scenario??

or any documentation regarding this will be of great help.

Thanks in advance !!

//BR
Sulabh