[OpenSIPS-Users] Newbie question

Salman Zafar msalman212 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 14:45:59 CEST 2014

Hi,
    Unless you are on the same host trying to connect with clients, else
you should have an IP accessible to your clients.

For a start you can use opensipsctl script to create users with default
opensips script, and try to connect your clients.

Use xlog in opensips.cfg for each statement to understand the basic packet
flow in opensips.

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 5:38 PM, Per Jarle Sæther - Elotec AS <
PerJarle at elotec.no> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I have followed an installation video for installing OpenSIPS on Ubuntu.
>

> When I run: sudo opensips
>
> I get "Listening on udp: 127.0.0.1:5060
>

> What is my next step?
>

> My first goal is to develop a simple Android app that connects to the
> OpenSIPS server.
>

> I guess I need to somehow register at least two users.
>
> But how do I do this?
>

> Thankful for any tips
>

> Best regards
>

> *Per-Jarle*