[OpenSIPS-Users] FW: Audio and Video not working for different otuside netrwork

Mike Tesliuk mike at ultra.net.br
Thu Sep 26 16:25:06 CEST 2013

When you use the residential script almost all configuration come alredy
working for this

i have a tutorial (in portuguese ( i think that i should translate to
english :)    )) , where you can see a routing script working with nat

http://opensips.com.br/wiki/index.php?title=Opensips_1.9

You can take a look at modules documentation too

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.9.x/nathelper.html
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.9.x/rtpproxy.html

There is on this maillist too a lot of discussions about this, below you
can see one case

http://opensips.org/pipermail/users/2011-January/016130.html

If you get some information from an old version of opensips probably will
be necessary to take a look on the module documentation to check about
little diferences , but i think that this is the start point :)

and if you is new to opensips i recommend to you the book about opensips (
http://www.packtpub.com/building-telephony-systems-with-opensips-1-6/book )