[OpenSIPS-Users] aaa radius, call duration

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Sep 19 18:26:20 CEST 2013

Hello,

If you enable the CDR flag in the ACC module (
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.9.x/acc#id294245 ) , and
also set the aaa_flag along with it, you should see that the ACC module
will also send the call duration via Radius.

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com