[OpenSIPS-Users] Roadmap

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Sep 19 18:19:51 CEST 2013

Hello,

Please see http://www.opensips.org/Development/Development for the
Release Policy and Version Management.

At http://www.opensips.org/About/AvailableVersions you can find all the
currently available versions - and their release date. For the upcoming
release page ( http://www.opensips.org/About/Version-1-11-0 for now )
you can see a list of what is planned to be done.

Let me know if you require more information.

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com