[OpenSIPS-Users] About db_mode of the usrlocl module

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Sep 19 18:05:57 CEST 2013

Hello,

If you have the timer interval set at 60 seconds, you should see the
registrations getting updated once every minute. Furthermore, if you
have query_flush_time=60, you might see INSERT queries delayed for
another 60 seconds more, if you have few registrations.

May sound silly, but are you sure you waited enough time before checking
the DB to see if the contacts are there ? :)

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com