[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips script route confusion

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Sep 19 18:00:45 CEST 2013

Hello,

1) Yes, the main route block is always executed for SIP requests.
2) The t_on_branch gets executed only once for each outgoing branch -
thus you can do different processing per each individual branch.
3) Correct
5) If a transaction was initiated by an INVITE request then the same
transaction also includes ACK, only if the final response was negative.
6) You should take a look at the OpenSIPS webinars -
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Webinars#toc7 - they contain both
introduction to SIP and basic OpenSIPS scripting.

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com