[OpenSIPS-Users] Module presence.xml issue

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Sat Sep 14 20:32:27 CEST 2013

On Sep 13, 2013, at 6:48 PM, troxlinux wrote:

> I try to use presence with version 1.9 and did not work and following the documentation

SIMPLE presence is not en easy task, unfortunately, it requires deep understanding of what's going on and is not something you can get with a step by step tutorial. Also, "did not work" is not enough for anyone to help you. If you want good answers you'll have to ask better questions.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects