[OpenSIPS-Users] [Release] OpenSIPS 1.10 stable release

Aamir aamir_ryu at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 06:50:57 CEST 2013

Hi Razvan,

I was fantasized after looking at the new version 1.10 which includes the events for registration and de-registration and also the resr module integration.

What I was thinking of was whether we can know the current reachable state for the registered sip extension ? An idea that was going through my mind was using the timer route to ping sip extensions using OPTIONS and if 2xx reply comes from it then using REST module to post something to the other application giving the current reachable state just before calling the registered sip extension. Does it sound like an idea or do you suggest some other idea that I can use ?

--Aamir

Thanks & Regards,

Aamir Chougule
Cell: 08097989101