[OpenSIPS-Users] How to remove or uninstall opensips completely ?

uservoip0 uservoip0 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 13:22:39 CET 2013

Hi,

Follow below procedure:
Firstly run this on your bash prompt

find / -name opensip*

thereafter you will get all list of opensips files and Directory then remove
them by using rm command
and then you will delete these files :
osipsconsolerc
osipsconsole
osipsconfig
osipsconsole
these all files related to opensips you can also find them by following find
command and delete them
after this download to opensips source code and then compile it

it must work because I have followed this procedure many time and it's
worked for me.

if you are good in scripting then you can also write script by following to
those command whatever I have you , which will delete every file and
directly with in one run.

thanks