[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenXcap Wiki Configuration Clarification

voip user uservoip0 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 10:56:34 CEST 2013

Hi ,

By following below steps you will get scriptes for table creation.

# cd openxcap-2.1.0/scripts/

[root at localhost scripts]# ls -l
total 12
-rwxr-xr-x. 1 1000 1000 580 Apr 26  2010 add-openxcap-user.py
-rw-r--r--. 1 1000 1000 776 Apr  6  2010 mysql-create-tables.sql
-rw-r--r--. 1 1000 1000 302 Apr 26  2010 mysql-create-user.sql
[root at localhost scripts]#