[OpenSIPS-Users] Trigger call to opensips

mjabi mjabi mjabi at live.fr
Mon Oct 21 12:57:42 CEST 2013

Ok , thank you , i will try your solution .Thank you
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:54:12 +0300
From: bogdan at opensips.org
To: mjabi at live.fr; users at lists.opensips.org
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Trigger call to opensips

    Hello,

      Please keep the mailing list as CC'ed.

      if you want to do click2call with OpenSIPS, you can use the MI
      command t_uac_dlg (provided by TM module) to generate a new
      request - see:

      http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.9.x/tm.html#id294568

      An example on doing click2call from an external script (by using
      REFER method) is here:

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/blob/master/examples/web_im/click_to_dial.php