[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensip as transaprent inbound proxy for asterisk

bluerain frank21118 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 21:56:40 CEST 2013

Yes, I know.  But with that, I will end up with 1 HUGE context (script) in
the extensions.conf.  So if I have 10 different customer, I would have to
have 1 HUGE context script to maintain.  Vs. if I can direct differnet
Inbound calls to different context from beginning then the script is much
manageble.  And also in the sippear there are many different setting I can
set base on different customer.  For example, if I want to be able turn on
or off NAT for different inbound IPs, now with just 1 IP, I can no longer do
it...