[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensip as transaprent inbound proxy for asterisk

bluerain frank21118 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 10 02:05:02 CEST 2013

Are you sure?  Can you tell my which function call in opensips?  I know how
to manipulate the core variable, but $si is read only.  And I think if you
define a "peering" resource in asterisk, it will try to match it by the
source IP at the network layer and not within the INVITE.  Please tell me
which function to manipulate in opensips and I can try.

Thx