[OpenSIPS-Users] FW: OverSIP+Opensip

Rajesh Babu rajesh.babu at goodcoresoft.com
Wed Oct 9 11:43:09 CEST 2013

HI,

   I have setup Oversip for Websockets, Opensips as a registrar, RTPProxy as
a proxy server.
Before introducing Websockets through Oversip, The Video and Audio calls
where connecting without any issues within the network as well as outside
network. Where i had to introduce Nathelper and RTPProxy for my serverfor
outside network support.

Now i had to support the Webclient for the Opensips. SO I had to install
Oversip on top of my Opensips installation for Websockets. I installed
Oversip by following the instruction mentioned in
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-WebSocket

Now my calls are getting connected only for my internal network, Like only
with in the wifi i am in, if i try to connect to valid registered external
user also the call is not getting connected and when i make a call from
http://tryit.jssip.net/ (Webclient) to my Application (Xlite orLinphone) the
call logs are stating Un-supported Media- 415 and the revese says 488 - Not
Acceptable Here.

Where as the message exchange is happening, the issue is with Audio/Video
only.

I tried connecting both the users on Webclient using http://tryit.jssip.net/
with 2 different registered users with in the same network, the call is
connecting with out any issue.

My opensip Config: http://pastebin.com/QzDGyd5j

 My Oversip Config: http://pastebin.com/gMPYBuY9

 My oversip Server.rb: http://pastebin.com/cUN81Nqn

Sorry for the huge mail and thanks in advance.

I am totally struck and have very basic knowledge on this. I am still under
learning stage please forgive me for asking some basic questions.

Thanks
Rajesh