[OpenSIPS-Users] Re-INVITE Problem

Bruce Borrett bruce at iconnecttelecoms.com
Thu Oct 3 11:42:38 CEST 2013

Hello

I am having an issue with in-dialog INVITE's using a certain phone (The RTX 8630 cordless handset).

The re-INVITE's are being sent to initiate a call transfer and for some reason the outgoing INVITE sent by Opensips has a malformed To header. I have inspected the To header on the incoming INVITE and cannot see anything wrong.

Below are the debug logs and network captures of the received and sent INVITE:

Debug Logs - http://pastebin.com/ZXcHYKNC

Network Captures - http://pastebin.com/zwbXFu2J

The end device (Asterisk) rejects this INVITE with a '400 Bad Request' error.

Any input would be appreciated.

Regards,
Bruce