No subject

Mon Nov 25 18:50:14 CET 2013

`route_to_carrier` accept a single ID. What I have is a
comma separated gwlist (ie, 7,1,4) that I need fired in that specific
sequence, and failing over to the next gateway id
in the list.

Another approach is to do it in my perl script however, documentation and
example for that are scarce. How I think
it would be done is using the `$message->rewrite_ruri` however, how do I
know if the relay to a gateway failed in perl?

while (gws in list) {
     while (fail=1) {
          fail = $message->rewrite_ruri($carriergw)
     }
}

Of course I would rather avoid the perl approach and just use a DR function
that is capable of performing the said functionality.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have been struggling with this for
a while now, and it's the final piece of the pie!!!! :)

Thank in Advance,

Nick.

--001a113470d2ea0a8c04f1a8475c

esponse. I know you are just getting this email right now, and I really app=
reciate your help.</div><div style>It seems for route_to_carrier we need to=
 be using the carrier module however we are using DR.</div>
th `route_to_gw`, and `route_to_carrier` accept a single ID. What I have is=
 a</div><div>comma separated gwlist (ie, 7,1,4) that I need fired in that s=
pecific sequence, and failing over to the next gateway id</div>
do it in my perl script however, documentation and example for that are sca=
rce. How I think</div><div style>it would be done is using the `$message-&g=
t;rewrite_ruri` however, how do I know if the relay to a gateway failed in =
perl?</div>
 just use a DR function that is capable of performing the said functionalit=
y.</div>
s for a while now, and it&#39;s the final piece of the pie!!!! :)</div></di=

--001a113470d2ea0a8c04f1a8475c--