[OpenSIPS-Users] perl module load

Mike Tesliuk mike at ultra.net.br
Wed Nov 27 16:10:16 CET 2013

Hello Guys,

I was talking with a opensips users from Brazilian mail list (unofficial)

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/opensipsbrasil

and the guy was trying to use the example from opensips website

http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-Perl-183-to-180

After some problems with dependencies and to load the opensips libs, when
the user try to start opensips the same get a crash, but, when i put the
perl module as the last module to be load the opensips run's ok

So, on the opensips documentation (
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.9.x/perl.html ) on dependencies
section ( http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.9.x/perl.html#id248936)
just the sl modules need to be loaded before the perl module.

There is another dependencies that are not on documentation (module to be
loaded ?) , i have the cfg file and the script from the user and i can make
the error, so if you guys want (and send me the instructions (if needed gdb
because i dont know howto use) or another method) i can replicate the error
and send

Thanks