[OpenSIPS-Users] usrloc events not triggering

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Nov 25 16:58:07 CET 2013

Hi, Jeff!

Have you checked the timer_interval parameter[1]? Contacts processing is
done on a timer that is run periodically. For performance reasons the
timer is run every couple of seconds, every 60s by default.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.10.x/usrloc#id294043

Best regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer